--------------------------
My photo

I am a writer, because I am a reader, a passionate reader of the events. Apart from doing my literary writing, I try to see how a particular event would and could affect the people living in its immediate surround.

REVIEWS OF RECENTLY PUBLISHED BOOKS

HERE ARE SOME INTERESTING BOOK REVIEWS OF THE NOVELS WRITEN BY FAMOUS WRITERS. MOST OF THESE NOVELS ARE RECENTLY PUBLISHED. SOME OFTHEM HAVE RECEIVED PRISES.



A Novel by Charles Dickens
It is quite difficult to write about the novels written by Charles Dickens, as you have to be one among the thousands of those writers and reviewers who have done the job earlier. But I am so fascinated by the charm and attraction I had felt while reading ‘A Tale Of Two Cities’ that I could not do without putting my efforts to show how I felt while reading this master piece.

A Novel by  J M COETZEE
By ‘Disgrace’, J M COETZEE has became the first novelist to pocket the Man Booker Prize twice. In ‘Disgrace’ he tries painting landscape of a country, South Africa, where the regime trading apartheid has just closed its shutters and people are yet to be adjusted to the climate change.  

A Novel by J M COETZEE
The novel SLOW MAN starts with a great fall and then turns into a river, taking us over to the distant regions.  

A Novel by  ORHAN PAMUK
Primarily the novel walks around the life of the miniature artists living in Istanbul of late sixteenth century.  




GOOGLE SEARCH